Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great dish for leftovers, I always have a pile of gluten free pancakes ready in the freezer, besides, pancakes are so easy to whip up. It tastes just as good with turkey, and for a dinner party or evening meal you could always add a little white wine to the mushrooms while cooking.
- 8 gluten free pancakes
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, diced
- 8 ounces cream
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- In a frying pan, cook the mushrooms in the butter until soft.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except the pancakes.
- Mix well and place 2 tablespoon of the mixture in the centre of each pancake and roll up to enclose the filling.
- Arrange in a shallow baking dish, covering with any remaining chicken mixture.
- Bake for 15 mins, serve warm with salad or steamed vegetables.
I made up the filling for one, and didnt have any chives. Had this on toast, and it was lovely comfort food seeing I had the flu! I will make it and fill crepes with it, as it is quick and easy. Made for Aussie swap august 2011