Ordinary gf breadcrumbs are fine for this recipe, but gf panko breadcrumbs are so deliciously crunchy and so easy to make(check out #167729)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add water and mix until a smooth batter has formed.
- 2With a dry paper towel, gently wipe the mushrooms to clean off any debris.
- 3Dip mushrooms into the batter and coat evenly, allowing any excess batter to drip off.
- 4Roll the mushrooms in breadcrumbs until coated thoroughly.
- 5Repeat until all mushrooms are coated.
- 6Heat oil to 365 degrees. Deep fry mushrooms in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood's Breaded Mushrooms (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 179.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g