Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet little cookies with the taste of the Caribbean,,,maybe not one for the kiddies.
Make and share this Wicklewood's Banana, Rum and Raisin Cookies (Gluten Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375f.
- Place the raisins in a small bowl and cover with the rum, leave to soak for a minimum of 30mins, after which time drain and reserve any remaining rum.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the egg, mashed banana, honey and 3 teaspoons of the reserved rum.
- Blend with the butter and suger mix.
- Sift in the flour and add the rum soaked raisins and dried banana pieces and mix well (but be careful not to over mix).
- place tablespoons of the mixture evenly on two lined baking sheets and gently flatten them with a palette knife.
- Bake fot 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven but wait 5 mins before transfering them to a cooling rack.