Sweet little cookies with the taste of the Caribbean,,,maybe not one for the kiddies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375f.
- 2Place the raisins in a small bowl and cover with the rum, leave to soak for a minimum of 30mins, after which time drain and reserve any remaining rum.
- 3Cream together the butter and sugar.
- 4In a separate bowl whisk together the egg, mashed banana, honey and 3 teaspoons of the reserved rum.
- 5Blend with the butter and suger mix.
- 6Sift in the flour and add the rum soaked raisins and dried banana pieces and mix well (but be careful not to over mix).
- 7place tablespoons of the mixture evenly on two lined baking sheets and gently flatten them with a palette knife.
- 8Bake fot 12-15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven but wait 5 mins before transfering them to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood's Banana, Rum and Raisin Cookies (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (999 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g