1/1 Photo of Wicklewood's Addictive Potato Salad (Warm or Cold)
This potato salad has been a firm favourite in our family for years, served hot while the potatoes are still warm which melts the mayonnaise slightly or cold as a refreshing side dish. I never peel new potatoes, there’s just no point, but if you really don’t like the skin, a light scraping with a clean scourer will do fine. Size again, is a matter of preference, my family like quite large bite sized chunks of potato, but if I'm making it for a special occasion will cut the potatoes into 1/2 chunks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan (with a lid) of salted water boil the potatoes until just tender, approximately 15mins.
- 2Drain place a folded clean tea towel or paper towel over the pan, replace the lid and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile in a large bowl mix together all the other ingredients.
- 4Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle (but not cold) cut in half or quarters, depending on size.
- 5Add to the mayonnaise mix and stir well ensuring the potato is well coated.
- 6Serve immediately if wanted warm potato salad and chill for 1 hour if you prefer it cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood's Addictive Potato Salad (Warm or Cold)
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 65.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: