This is a great family favorite, for special occasions or just a cosy night in. Be careful not to over boil the cream as it will separate,,,it will still taste great but it won't look so good. It can be served with rice or boiled potatoes, but I just love the flavoured pastas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces sweetcorn
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 ounces double cream
- 3 tablespoons cream based salad dressing (I prefer Mary Berry's lemon & thyme sauce, but a garlic and herb dressing is also a favorite with ga)
- 1 bunch spring onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Over a medium heat, gently fry the chicken and garlic in the oil until just cooked.
- 2Add the mushrooms.
- 3Stir in the dressing or sauce, making sure all ingredients are well coated and cook for a further 5 mins, stirring occasionally ensuring the dressing/sauce doesn't burn.
- 4Add sweetcorn, cream and 2/3 of the onions .
- 5Continue to cook on a medium high heat until cream begins to boil. Remove from heat.
- 6Season to taste, serve on a bed of tagliatelle Verde, garnish with remaining 1/3 of onions.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood Wench's Creamy Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.2
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: