Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
Don't be put off by the amount of ingredients, this really is a simple and delicious dense loaf, low carb and gluten free of course, but packed full of flavour.
- 10 ounces brown rice flour
- 3⁄4 ounce buckwheat flakes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons xanthan gum
- 1 ounce poppy seed
- 1 ounce pumpkin seeds
- 1 ounce sunflower seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon fast action dried yeast
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 14 fluid ounces hand hot water
- 1 teaspoon oats
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- Preheat the oven to 200.
- Grease a 2lb loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, mix the flours, yeast, seeds, xanthan gum and salt together.
- In another bowl mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Add to the flour mix and blend well until all is combined.
- Transfer to the baking tin, smooth the surface of the dough.
- Brush lightly with walnut oil and sprinkle on the topping oats and seeds, cover loosely with cling film and place in a warm place.
- After approximately 30 mins remove film and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.