Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Most recipes usually refer to salt and pepper when mentioning seasoning, which is great, but I found myself adding more and more seasoning but what I really wanted was more taste….I think this seasoning gives it without too much sodium. It is also the seasoning I refer to in most of my recipes, unless otherwise stated.
- 2 tablespoons course sea salt
- 2 tablespoons mixed peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon onion, granules
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Mix together and place in an empty pepper grinder.
I mixed this up last night and used it on steamed snow peas. I can't wait to try it on more stuff. Mmm, popcorn, veggies, gravy, soup...