Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love serving this with cold cuts of leftover meat and nice chutney; it’s a different yet simple way of serving leeks but could also be made using onions.
- 85.04 g unsalted butter
- 340.19 g leeks, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g gluten, free flour mix
- 1.23 ml xanthan gum
- 2.46 ml gf baking powder
- 85.04 g lard, grated
- 156.15 ml water
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and sauté the leeks until soft, season well.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl, add water and mix into a soft dough.
- Add the leeks and mix well.
- Place in a greased shallow ovenproof dish, and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.