Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I usually love my swede simply boiled and mashed but this is a delicious alternative to serve with lamb cutlets
- 1 large swede, evenly diced
- sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Place the swede in a pan of cold salted bring to the boil over a high heat and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain well transfer to a large non-stick roasting tin and pop into the oven for 5 minutes to dry out.
- Remove, add the oil and thyme, season and toss to coat.
- Drizzle over the honey balsamic vinegar and roast for 25 minutes stirring occasionally, until golden and slightly crisp at the edges.