I usually love my swede simply boiled and mashed but this is a delicious alternative to serve with lamb cutlets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180c.
- 2Place the swede in a pan of cold salted bring to the boil over a high heat and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- 3Drain well transfer to a large non-stick roasting tin and pop into the oven for 5 minutes to dry out.
- 4Remove, add the oil and thyme, season and toss to coat.
- 5Drizzle over the honey balsamic vinegar and roast for 25 minutes stirring occasionally, until golden and slightly crisp at the edges.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood’s Honey & Thyme Roast Swede
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme sprigs