1/2 Photos of Wicklewood’s Gluten Free Custard Cup Cakes
These little treasures are perfect not only for a little girls' parties,,but also for big little girls' parties. To make non gf just sub plain flour for gf mix and omit the guar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 180C and place 12 paper cases in a muffin tray.
- 2Beat the custard powder with the butter eggs and milk, then stir in the sugar. (don't panic if it looks curdled,,,it will be fine).
- 3Fold in the sifted flour mix, baking powder and guar gum.
- 4Devide the mixture between the cases.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Leave to cool completely.
- 7Mix the icing sugar with about 3 tablespoons water to form a thick paste.
- 8Top each bun with a teaspoon of icing and sprinkle with chosen decoration.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood’s Gluten Free Custard Cup Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (2652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.8
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.3 mg
- Sodium 148.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: