Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These little treasures are perfect not only for a little girls' parties,,but also for big little girls' parties. To make non gf just sub plain flour for gf mix and omit the guar
- Heat the oven to 180C and place 12 paper cases in a muffin tray.
- Beat the custard powder with the butter eggs and milk, then stir in the sugar. (don't panic if it looks curdled,,,it will be fine).
- Fold in the sifted flour mix, baking powder and guar gum.
- Devide the mixture between the cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Mix the icing sugar with about 3 tablespoons water to form a thick paste.
- Top each bun with a teaspoon of icing and sprinkle with chosen decoration.