1 hr 40 mins
A delicious dessert that is best served with a huge helping of clotted cream…Sooo Yummy! Prep time includes chilling time,,,(the pastry not you.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour mix , xanthan, cocoa powder and icing sugar into a mixing bowl, add a pinch of salt
- 2Add the butter and rub together with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- 3Add cold water a little at a time (approx. 2 tablespoons and pull the mixture together.
- 4Wrap in Clingfilm and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 200c.
- 6Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use to line the tin.
- 7Line with baking parchment and baking beans.
- 8Bake for 15 mins, then remove beans and paper and set aside.
- 9Turn the oven down to 170c.
- 10Place the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk until pale and creamy.
- 11Add the cream and zest and juice of the lemon and lime, mix well.
- 12Pour the mixture into the pastry case and smooth the top.
- 13Bake for 30-35 mins or until set.
- 14Allow to cool, serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood’s Gluten Free Chocolate, Lemon & Lime Tart
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.8
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 134.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: