1/1 Photo of Wicklewood’s Egg Filled Potato Skins
My daughter’s latest crave, posted for parents of other picky pre-teens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 220c.
- 2Rub a little oil over the potatoes, season and place in a microwave and cook on full power for 15 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- 3Cut the potatoes in halve and remove the soft inner flesh to a bowl leaving only about 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) as a shell.
- 4Oil a baking sheet lay in the potato skins and drizzle with more oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 5Bake for 15-20 mins until really crispy.
- 6Meanwhile bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the eggs for 5-6 mins they should be slightly soft in the middle.
- 7Peel and mash until chunky then season, add the crème fresh and reserved potato flesh and gently mix through.
- 8Reduce the oven to 180c.
- 9Divide the filling between the crispy pot skins and bake for10 minutes until piping hot.
- 10Remove from the oven and arrange on a serving plate. Sprinkle with cress and a little cayenne pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood’s Egg Filled Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 201.4 mg
- Sodium 97.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
baby mustard cress