1/1 Photo of Wicklewood’s Chocolate Muffins
For those without dietary restrictions, this gluten and sugar free recipe can be made using the same quantity of plain flour and 8oz of castor sugar. However, these little treats are just as sweet and light as they are.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 180 deg .
- 2Over a low heat, melt the butter, milk and cocoa powder together until all the ingredients have emulsified.
- 3Set aside to cool slightly and add the beaten eggs.
- 4Sieve the flours, xanthan gum and baking powder into a large bowl, add the sweetener.
- 5Stir in the chocolate mixture
- 6Spoon into muffin cases and bake for about 20 mins.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood’s Chocolate Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (671 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.2 mg
- Sodium 154.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: