1/1 Photo of Wicklewood’s Chewy Butterscotch and Buckwheat Cookies (Gf)
These cookies were inspired byDebloves2cook ‘s recipe for “Yummy Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies” Yummy Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies, which sounded delicious, and indeed my family loved, but I could not have as they were not gluten free. However, by subtle tweaking, I think I have developed a cookie that is moist chewy sweet and safe for coeliacs,,,but not for my poor diabetic husband….All say ahh, but if I am feeling generous and willing to share, I could always substitute the sugar for artificial sweetener. But always use a pudding mix that is gluten free, such as Angel Delight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180c.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar gradually beat in the eggs, honey and vanilla.
- 3Place all the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and stir, add to the butter and egg mixture, mix well.
- 4Take golf ball sizes bits of dough and roll between clean hands, place on a lined baking sheet.
- 5Flatten balls slightly with the back of a wet fork.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood’s Chewy Butterscotch and Buckwheat Cookies (Gf)
Serving Size: 1 (677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 67.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix