Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Canned hot peppers and hot dogs, in a ketchup pickling sauce.
Make and share this Wicked Weenies recipe from Food.com.
- Seed peppers and chop. Also chop hot dogs.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and place into at least a 6-quart stock pot. Add hot dogs and bring to a boil.
- Add peppers and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place one clove garlic into each jar (optional).
- Ladel mixture into jars. Wipe rims, apply sterilized lids and rings.
- Pressure can 10 pounds for at least 30 minutes (90 is best - it won't hurt anything).