- 30 hot peppers
- 2 (16 ounce) packages hot dogs
- 32 ounces ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Seed peppers and chop. Also chop hot dogs.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and place into at least a 6-quart stock pot. Add hot dogs and bring to a boil.
- Add peppers and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place one clove garlic into each jar (optional).
- Ladel mixture into jars. Wipe rims, apply sterilized lids and rings.
- Pressure can 10 pounds for at least 30 minutes (90 is best - it won't hurt anything).