Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
This is wonderful is you are looking for something healthy and quick. You can also make ahead a freeze.
- 1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ounce garlic and herb seasoning (soup mix)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed & chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen carrots (sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook for eight to ten minutes or until al dente; drain. In a medium bowl combine eggs,.
- ricotta cheese, mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and soup mix.
- In prepared dish layer noodles,.
- cheese mixture, broccoli, carrots and corn. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, ending with cheese.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional ten minutes. Recipe makes four to six servings.