Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice gin drink
- 1 1⁄2 ounces good-quality gin
- 1⁄2 cup freshly made lemonade
- cranberry juice (a splash, or may use a dash of grenadine)
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add gin, lemonade, cranberry juice, and cream.
- Cover and shake vigorously until chilled and frothy.
- Strain into a chilled champagne or martini glass.
Very chic, smooth and refreshing! I made my lemonade with tonic water before it went flat. Did not use cranberry or grenadine, so mine was just Wicked Lady.
This drink is terrific! Not too sweet, nice little kick. I used the grenadine option and milk instead of cream. Loved it - thanks for sharing the recipe!