Recipe by limecat
This is an excellent dessert for dinner parties and sure to command wonderful comments! If you are looking for something else to do with your chocolate, this is the best way to experiment with taste sensations. It is best served warm and if you want to use more Mars Bar than I have recommended, go for it! Also works well with Snickers for the nutty taste!
- 240 g Mars bars
- 4 tablespoons ice cream
- 4 strawberries
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup or 4 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Put egg, flour, sugar, milk, water and butter in a bowl and hand blend for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides and blend for an additional minute or until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Makes about 8 crepes.
- To Cook:.
- Use a non stick skillet so as not to use additional oil or fat.
- Pour a little batter in the pan, tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly on the bottom of the pan (I like them to be very thin).
- Cook over medium heat for a minute or two until the bottom is light brown, flip and cook for a few seconds more.
- Remove from heat and stack on a plate with wax paper between them.
- Chop a Mars Bar into half, lengthwise and heat it until just melting in a microwave safe dish for about 20-30 seconds.
- Fill one crepe with the semi-melted Mars Bar and roll it into a pillow – dust with icing sugar and squeeze chocolate or caramel sauce over the crepe – garnish with a strawberry and a dollop of ice cream. Wicked!