Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
My daughter Dea seldom bakes so she is always looking for an easy, tasty recipe. She said this suits her just fine. This is one of those "chip" recipes that enables you to use any flavor chip your little heart desires!!
- 2 (18 1/4 ounce) boxes white cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mini chocolate chips (or your favorite flavor chips)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll in 1 inch balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees 12-15 minutes; When set, place on racks to cool.