Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from King Arthur Flour, about 7 years ago.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder (or 1/2 cup black cocoa plus 1/4 cup Dutch-process)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl in the order they're given. Stir, then beat mixture until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake the brownies in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until they're just barely beginning to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.
These are very delicious! Very moist, a good brownie. I made ours with caramel praline ice-cream and with a caramel topping and they were extra good! :P Thank you!
This is really a great brownie recipe. Very fast and easy. Hubby thinks I spent a long time on these :)
Thanks for sharing!!
My daughters were craving brownies but it was 10pm so they wanted to whip up something quick. I did a quick 'Zaar search and found this one. Perfect! Moist, chewy brownies that were very good--and quick & easy!