1/1 Photo of Wicked Chicken Hidden Valley Ranch Pizza #RSC
Chef #1438647's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is an awesome way to change the typical ingredients of a pizza and make it into something extraordinary. Using a pizza peel to transfer your pizza to either a baking sheet or a pizza stone will make the process easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces herb pizza dough, according to package directions
- 16 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix (or garlic ranch dip mix)
- 6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, chopped
- 4 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2If using a pizza stone, preheat the stone while preheating the oven.
- 3Prepare dough according to package directions.
- 4Transfer dough to baking sheet or if using pizza stone, continue with directions.
- 5Combine Hidden Valley Ranch and Greek Yogurt; set aside.
- 6Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders, garlic and pepper and saute until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and spinach and saute till mushrooms are soft. Remove from heat. When chicken is cool enough to handle, dice chicken to yield a little over 1 cup. In a small bowl, toss chicken, with 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Ranch mixture. Set aside.
- 7Measure one cup Hidden Valley Ranch Mixture and spread evenly over pizza crust. Distribute chicken, mushrooms, and garlic over entire pizza surface. Add the cheeses.
- 8Using a pizza peel, transfer the pizza to the stone that has preheated in the oven.
- 9Cook for 20 min or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicked Chicken Hidden Valley Ranch Pizza #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 649.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix