Recipe by cathy.morrison
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is an awesome way to change the typical ingredients of a pizza and make it into something extraordinary. Using a pizza peel to transfer your pizza to either a baking sheet or a pizza stone will make the process easier.
- 16 ounces herb pizza dough, according to package directions
- 16 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix (or garlic ranch dip mix)
- 6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, chopped
- 4 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- If using a pizza stone, preheat the stone while preheating the oven.
- Prepare dough according to package directions.
- Transfer dough to baking sheet or if using pizza stone, continue with directions.
- Combine Hidden Valley Ranch and Greek Yogurt; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders, garlic and pepper and saute until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and spinach and saute till mushrooms are soft. Remove from heat. When chicken is cool enough to handle, dice chicken to yield a little over 1 cup. In a small bowl, toss chicken, with 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Ranch mixture. Set aside.
- Measure one cup Hidden Valley Ranch Mixture and spread evenly over pizza crust. Distribute chicken, mushrooms, and garlic over entire pizza surface. Add the cheeses.
- Using a pizza peel, transfer the pizza to the stone that has preheated in the oven.
- Cook for 20 min or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.