New England twist on a saucy southern favorite; a hint of maple makes this BBQ wicked fingah lickin' good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°, spray 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Combine catsup, male syrup, horseradish sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- 3Spoon some sauce into bottom of pan, lay chicken leg quarters in sauce.
- 4Smother with remaining sauce.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicked Chicken (Bbq New England Style)
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 1690.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 77.3 g
- Protein 32.8 g