Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These muffins are wicked- so very good, but so very bad for you! They're delicious as an accompaniment to dinner, or on their own for breakfast with some jam.But watch out- they're addictive! (Taken from the 2000 Southern Living Annual)
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 8 ounces sour cream (I use low-fat & it works fine)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together all ingredients just until blended.
- Spoon batter into lightly greased miniature muffin pans, filling to the top. (I never grease the pans- the high amount of butter makes them pop right out.).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.