Recipe by Annacia
Try this butter on grilled or roasted beef or make gift rolls.
Top Review by Noo
A simple equation for the mathematically impaired.<br/>Tender juicy steak...fresh from the grill....plus blue cheese butter...equals complete deliciousness.....equals happy DH.<br/>Made for Rookie Tag.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, blue cheese, parsley, brandy, garlic, onion powder, pepper, and hot sauce.
- With a rubber spatula, place the mixture width wise down the middle of a 12x8 sheet of tinfoil or wax paper, leaving about an inch free at either end.
- Roll the foil or paper up lengthwise to create a little cylinder of butter.
- Seal the ends of the cylinder and freeze for at least 1 hour before using.
- Cut with a warm knife.