1/1 Photo of Wichcraft Peanut Butter Cream'wich Cookies
From the book Wichcraft by Tom Colicchio.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter (1.5 sticks)
- 236.59 ml oats, old fashioned rolled
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar (dark)
- 118.29 ml peanut butter (creamy)
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt butter over medium heat, add oats and cook 5-7 minutes. Stirring often until toasted. Pour oats onto cookie sheet and let cool.
- 3Combine the remaining 1/2 cup butter and sugars in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment and mix until no chunks of butter remain.
- 4Add peanut butter and mix until combined, add oats then flour, soda & salt and blend until smooth. Chill dough in freezer for 5 minutes.
- 5Transfer the dough to a large surface covered with parchment paper. Add a light dusting of flour to keep from sticking. Top with another large sheet of parchment and roll dough until 1/4" thick.
- 6Cut the dough into 2.5" cookies and space 1/2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 20 mins, turning the pan halfway through baking, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- 9Combine butter, salt, sugar and peanut butter in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix on medium speed until filling is smooth.
- 10Place half the cookies with the top side down. using a piping bag or spoon, distribute the filling and close with another top, pressing down.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wichcraft Peanut Butter Cream'wich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.7
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 524.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g