- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed whoppers malted milk balls
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely crushed whoppers malted milk balls
Directions See How It's Made
- For crust: mix all ingredients together and press into bottom of an 8" spring form pan.
- Chill in freezer while making filling.
- For filling: soften coffee ice cream until it can be spread over crust.
- Repeat process adding softened vanilla and chocolate layers, freezing after each addition.
- Sprinkle Whoppers pieces on the top layer and freeze.
- Unmold and slice when ready to serve.