Recipe by grandma2969
Have not tried this yet! grandchildren like whoppers.so next time I have some leftver will give it a try
- 14 Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ounce baker's unsweetened chocolate square
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 malted milk balls
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup malted milk balls, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a food processor, finely chop the oreo cookies.add melted butter to cookie crubs.
- and continue processing until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to a 9" pie plate and press evenly over bottom and sup sides of pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.(Mixture may rise during baking) flatten with glass bottom.
- Cool before filling.
- in double boiler, over medium heat, warm unsweetened chocolate till melted.
- Stir till smooth, remove from heat and seperate double boiler.
- Cool chocolate for 5 minutes.coarsely chop 1 cup whoppers and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar for 2 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate and 1 egg.mix 1 minute and add second egg and mix for 1 more minute.
- Fold in chopped whoppers.
- Transfer filling into cooled crust and spread evenly over the bottom.
- Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- In large bowl, combine whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla.Beat will stiff peaks form.
- Fold in 1/2 cup coarsely chopped whoppers.using spoon, spread whipped cream evenly over filling.
- garnish with whole whoppers.