1/2 Photos of Whopper Salad (Low Carb)
This is perfect when you are craving a fast food burger. It's good enough to eat even when you are not watching your carbs. The credit goes to a low carb website by a woman named Linda but I have made some alterations to the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 dash liquid smoke
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 slices white American cheese
- 1 1/2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1Brown the ground beef with the liquid smoke, salt and pepper; drain off the fat if desired.
- 2Add the cheese, if using, and cook until it melts.
- 3Put the lettuce in a large serving bowl.
- 4Top with the meat and tomatoes.
- 5Combine the sauce ingredients and pour over the salad.
- 6Toss and eat at once.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whopper Salad (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.8
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 89.2 mg
- Sodium 460.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: