1/7 Photos of Whoopie Pies Ww
A fun treat for only 2 points each. From "Simply the Best All American" I like to have them on a summer night, out around the fire pit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- 3With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the sugar, shortening and egg white in a medium bowl until fluffy and well blended (about 2 minutes).
- 4Stir in the flower mixture, then the milk until just blended.
- 5Drop the dough by spoonfuls onto large, ungreased baking sheets, making 36 cookies.
- 6Bake until top springs back when lightly touched (5-7 minutes).
- 7Cool completely on the sheets on a rack.
- 8Spoon 2 tsp marshmallow spread on the bottoms of half of the cookies.
- 9Top with remaining cookies.
- 10Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whoopie Pies Ww
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 116.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g