2 WW. points per cookie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in small bowl.
- 2Beat sugar,shortening and egg white in medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy,about 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in flour mixture,then milk,until just blended.
- 4Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheetes making 36 cookies.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees,until top springs back when lightly touched,5-7 minutes.
- 6Cool completely on baking sheets placed on wire racks.
- 7Spoon 2 teaspoons marshmallow spread on bottom half of cookies.
- 8Top with remaining cookies.
- 9Store in airtight container up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whoopie Pies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 116.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g