1/1 Photo of Whooo Zippy! Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
This can be adjusted to tastes & heat levels by the amount of jalapenos used and whether or not you keep the seeds... or heck, try chipotles....or habaneros...;) You could even sub pepperjack! This was swiped & adjusted from one of the recipes that landed in my inbox.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 113.39 g jar chopped pimiento
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained & diced
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise, real
- 198.44 g can diced green chilies
- 6-8 fresh jalapenos, to taste, remove seeds if desired, chopped finely
- 113.39 g monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 177.44 ml romano cheese, grated, divided (or similar)
- 1Spray 1 1/2 qt casserole dish with oil.
- 2Mix pimiento, artichokes, mayonnaise, green chilies, jalapenos, Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup grated cheese. Spoon into a shallow 1 ½ quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4c shredded cheese. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 3Serve with crackers or baguette bread slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whooo Zippy! Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2780.4
- Calories from Fat 1820
- Total Fat 202.3 g
- Saturated Fat 69.8 g
- Cholesterol 376.0 mg
- Sodium 9335.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.4 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 101.7 g