Recipe by seahorse73
Recipe courtesy of Homemade Dog Biscuits Prep time includes chilling time. Amount of biscuits made depends on how you cut them.
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon, packet
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 whole egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure dry ingredients into bowl. Blend with all other ingredients and chill for one hour.
- On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness and cut with cookie cutters or into strips 1 x 3 inches.
- Bake at 300 degrees on cookie sheets for 30 minutes. Brush with melted butter if desired. Cool and serve.