Recipe by Beverly Claire
These peanut butter cookies are made with whole wheat flour and honey and are very chewy!
Top Review by rachel2c129
Everyone loved these cookies from my almost 2 year old to my 50+ year old dad! Easy to make, better for us than most cookie recipes, and wonderfully chewy! I think we have a new favorite cookie in our family! Thanks a lot!
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml honey
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml whole wheat flour (all-purpose may be substituted)
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29-177.44 ml chopped macadamia nuts (optional)
- 118.29-177.44 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, honey, egg, vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients and then blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips, if desired.
- Spoon 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly brown; do not overbake.
- Cool slightly; remove and place on rack to cool.