1/21 Photos of Wholesome Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread
3 hrs 40 mins
This is the most awesome wheat bread I have ever eaten. It is worth the extra effort and because this recipe makes 4 loaves, you can freeze them and have enough for awhile :) Rising time included in prep.
My Private Note
"9x5 lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2In a large bowl, combine butter, molasses, honey and salt and mix well.
- 3Add yeast mixture and then gradually add flours.
- 4Turn onto floured surface and knead until smooth.
- 5Place in buttered bowl and let rise until double.
- 6Punch down and let rest for a few minutes.
- 7Divide dough into 4 parts and shape into loaves.
- 8Place in greased pans and let rise for about an hour.
- 9Bake at 375* for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wholesome Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (2562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1472.0
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1389.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 277.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.6 g
- Sugars 47.5 g
- Protein 38.5 g