This is the most awesome wheat bread I have ever eaten. It is worth the extra effort and because this recipe makes 4 loaves, you can freeze them and have enough for awhile :) Rising time included in prep.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, molasses, honey and salt and mix well.
- Add yeast mixture and then gradually add flours.
- Turn onto floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Place in buttered bowl and let rise until double.
- Punch down and let rest for a few minutes.
- Divide dough into 4 parts and shape into loaves.
- Place in greased pans and let rise for about an hour.
- Bake at 375* for 35 to 40 minutes.