Wholesome Herb Paneed Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Toast the bread so that it is very done (typically toasting twice in a toaster oven will do). Let cool. In a food processor, grind the toast into crumbs. Add parmesan, rosemary, pepper and salt. Set aside bread crumbs in a pie plate.
- Between two pieces of plastic wrap, pound out the chicken to about 1/4 inch thickness. You can use a rolling pin or a unopened bottle of wine. Trim the excess fat. Cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- In another pie plate, pour buttermilk. Dregde chicken through milk and then through bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Enjoy with a salad, fresh sides (my choice is my Cocoaed Strawberries and Chilied Green Beans).