Using wholemeal pasta increases the nutrient and fibre content of this dish. It has a coarser texture which sits well with this dish. White or gluten free pasta may also be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in a pan (with salt if desired) until al dente. Drain well.
- 2warm the milk in a pan. Make a slurry of the corn flour with 2 tbsp water and add this to the milk with the houmous. Bring to boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- 3Add vegetables and lemon zest to the sauce. toss through the pasta.
- 4serve topped with the cheese and basil.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wholemeal Spaghetti With Goats Cheese, Lemon and Hummus Sauce.
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.0
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: