4 hrs 10 mins
Agnes #2's Note:
Lovely wholemeal bread, great texture and flavour. If you don't like caraway, just leave it out. Thanks Andi P, for a great recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Load breadmaker in this order.
- 2750g loaf setting, light crust option.
- 3I have a panasonic and use basic bake XL and dark crust, as I prefer my crust a bit darker.
- 4Let the bread cool down before slicing.
- 5I keep mine sliced in the freezer. Makes great toast in the morning.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wholemeal Seedy Bread
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 263.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: