Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Lovely wholemeal bread, great texture and flavour. If you don't like caraway, just leave it out. Thanks Andi P, for a great recipe
- 375 ml warm water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon linseeds
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 340 g bread flour
- 220 g whole meal flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Load breadmaker in this order.
- 750g loaf setting, light crust option.
- I have a panasonic and use basic bake XL and dark crust, as I prefer my crust a bit darker.
- Let the bread cool down before slicing.
- I keep mine sliced in the freezer. Makes great toast in the morning.