1/7 Photos of Whole Wheat Yogurt Honey Dinner Rolls Bread Machine
The mixture of Yoghurt and Honey is delightful. Of all my bread recipes, this is the family favorite. Note: some folks think the rolls are a little sweet, some have suggested cutting the honey back by half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk, yoghurt, honey and butter in a small mixing bowl, heat in microwave 1 minute. Stir until the butter is melted.
- 2Place ingredients into bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- 3Select dough cycle.
- 4When cycle is complete, shape dough into 18 equal rolls.
- 5Place in lightly greased pans. I like to use pie pans instead of a baking sheet.
- 6Cover rolls with a damp cloth and let rise about 30-40 minutes or until doubled in size. When using whole wheat flour, I like to set the pans on an electric heating pad set on medium.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8Brush tops with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Yogurt Honey Dinner Rolls Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (757 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 161.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g