Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This crust has a nice and fluffy texture with added flavour. An excellent pair to my white pizza Aunt Norma's Chocolate Nut Toffee. Makes one 12 to 15" crust.
- In a large bowl combine flours, cornmeal, sugar, herbs, baking powder and baking soda; Mix well.
- In a seperate bowl mix together yogurt and oil.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture; mix until well combined and a soft dough forms.
- Knead dough lightly, about 1-2 minutes.
- Roll our or press dough evenly in a lightly greased pan.
- Top with toppings and bake at 400F 20 minutes or until done.
Fantastic quick and healthy pizza base recipe :D
I varied by using all whole wheat flour and didnt have cornmeal, so just added extra flour. I think the yogurt halped make it so good. SUPER EASY and QUICK dough!
Absolutely wonderful and way beyond my expectations! I made this for a lunch pizza today and even my finicky children loved it! Only took about 20 minutes. We are trying to avoid yeast and sugar and this recipe is a keeper! Recipe makes enough for 2 pizzas, so I cut the ingredients in half for just one. Thanks for such a great recipe!