- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14 ml cornmeal
- 3.69 ml granulated sugar
- 2.46 ml dried Italian herb seasoning or 2.46 ml other herbs
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 295.73 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 29.58 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine flours, cornmeal, sugar, herbs, baking powder and baking soda; Mix well.
- In a seperate bowl mix together yogurt and oil.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture; mix until well combined and a soft dough forms.
- Knead dough lightly, about 1-2 minutes.
- Roll our or press dough evenly in a lightly greased pan.
- Top with toppings and bake at 400F 20 minutes or until done.