- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 3⁄4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning or 1⁄2 teaspoon other herbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine flours, cornmeal, sugar, herbs, baking powder and baking soda; Mix well.
- In a seperate bowl mix together yogurt and oil.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture; mix until well combined and a soft dough forms.
- Knead dough lightly, about 1-2 minutes.
- Roll our or press dough evenly in a lightly greased pan.
- Top with toppings and bake at 400F 20 minutes or until done.