Recipe by peekaboo74
Top Review by slatte
Wow! Enjoyed this simple recipe to the max - crunchy crispy off the iron -real food!
Added a cup of small curd cottage cheese - this gives your waffles a creamy moist texture/flavor!
Added a TBSP of Cinnamon too (helps with flavor and slows down the sugar spike)
Used Stevia as sweetner (Splenda is poison - gave me severe head pains after extended use)
Used real maple syrup with some peaches and whipped cream - awesome!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon featherweight baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 1⁄8 teaspoon of mortin salt substitute
- olive oil flavored cooking spray