Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
great healthy pizza. add some chicken for a little protein if desired!
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 whole egg
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup oregano
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce (or "Ragu" pizza sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spray a 10" round cake pan with olive oil flavored cooking spray, and preheat oven to 350.
- In a blender, combine whole egg, egg whites, flour, salt, pepper garlic powder, basil and oregano; blen until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes. While that is in the oven, spray a med. skillet with butter flavored cooking spray and saute' the onions, mushrooms and green pepper together.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the pizza crust int he cake pan. Top evenly with the sauted' vegetetables, and top with cheese.
- Return the pan to the oven and continue to bake at 350 for 5 to 8 minutes more.