Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This one works out to 4 points per serving
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 9 whole wheat lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 and coat 13x9 baking pan with cookig spray.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook zuchini and mushrooms until tender about 5minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat egg. Then combine with ricotta, parmesean, basil, salt, pepper, mushroom, zuchini, spinach, and all but 1/2 cup of pasta sauce. Mix well.
- Place 3 noodles in baking dish, layer with half of mixture. Place 3 more noodles on top follwed by the other half of mixture. Place final 3 noodles on top and cover with mozzerella and remaining pasta sauce.
- Coer with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 20 minuteslonger until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.