Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350 and coat 13x9 baking pan with cookig spray.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook zuchini and mushrooms until tender about 5minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat egg. Then combine with ricotta, parmesean, basil, salt, pepper, mushroom, zuchini, spinach, and all but 1/2 cup of pasta sauce. Mix well.
- Place 3 noodles in baking dish, layer with half of mixture. Place 3 more noodles on top follwed by the other half of mixture. Place final 3 noodles on top and cover with mozzerella and remaining pasta sauce.
- Coer with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 20 minuteslonger until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.