Rochelle, Chef #675078's Note:
This is based on Recipe 101926, but I reposted to have a record of what I used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x9" pan and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F).
- 3In small bowl, mix almond milk and vinegar.
- 4Add all dry ingredients to large bowl and stir well.
- 5Add milk & vinegar mixture, as well as oil to the dry ingredients and stir just until ingredients are mixed together.
- 6Pour mixture into baking pan.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Vegan Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 347.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: