- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9x9" pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F).
- In small bowl, mix almond milk and vinegar.
- Add all dry ingredients to large bowl and stir well.
- Add milk & vinegar mixture, as well as oil to the dry ingredients and stir just until ingredients are mixed together.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.