Whole Wheat Tortillas Quick and Easy
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add olive oil and stir until well combined.
- Add in warm water a few tablespoons at a time and until the dough can be gathered into a ball.
- On a floured surface, knead dough by hand for about 10-15 minutes Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into 10 balls.
- Roll each ball to form a circle. (Make sure surface is floured or else dough will stick).
- Cook each tortilla on a ungreased skillet over medium-high heat for about 1 minute (30 seconds on each side) until puffy.
- Freeze or eat right away!