Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
They freeze well!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup warm water (more or less as needed)
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add olive oil and stir until well combined.
- Add in warm water a few tablespoons at a time and until the dough can be gathered into a ball.
- On a floured surface, knead dough by hand for about 10-15 minutes Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into 10 balls.
- Roll each ball to form a circle. (Make sure surface is floured or else dough will stick).
- Cook each tortilla on a ungreased skillet over medium-high heat for about 1 minute (30 seconds on each side) until puffy.
- Freeze or eat right away!